• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donna!!! (ARC)

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Dallas is a complete vandal!!!! :lol:
He has completely vandalised the garden and eaten EVERYTHING!!! Bessie has been totally led astray :shock:
I now have every single bush/plant coppiced by them and several holes in the lawn and even the 4ft willow tree has not escaped the teeth of doom :shock:
He actually climbs into the big pot and stretches at full capacity to eat every branch!!!

I absolutely love him (and Bess) to bits though and have just gone out and bought tons of heather for the borders. Im hoping that they won't eat it but I think its wishful thinking :lol:

:lol:

At least they are enjoying themselves, saves me pruning the roses and willows!

Flopsy has demolished everything he can in my garden - I'm not a garden lover so I will wait till everything has gone and then grass the border!:lol:

Flopsy has demolished everything he can in my garden - I'm not a garden lover so I will wait till everything has gone and then grass the border!:lol:

What astounds me with Dallas is that he has decimated the willows and roses!!! He is chewing mad! All my other buns have always nibbled and caned lavnder and rosemary bushes but never been so busy with the roses! My poor huge Passion Flower lasted only days :lol:

What astounds me with Dallas is that he has decimated the willows and roses!!! He is chewing mad! All my other buns have always nibbled and caned lavnder and rosemary bushes but never been so busy with the roses! My poor huge Passion Flower lasted only days :lol:

:shock: :oops: :shock:

Perhaps you can hire him out to those people whose gardens are a little overgrown. It does sound that he hasnt been fed in ages ;)

I am sure I heard Donna say that ARC bunnies don't dig holes :lol:

Ha! Pete tried to dig into our lawn twice, and Diggory has a rather suitable name. :lol: I didn't have him on the lawn, but he found an earth and grass filled gap between some broken concrete slabs and dug a hole in there.

Ha! Pete tried to dig into our lawn twice, and Diggory has a rather suitable name. :lol: I didn't have him on the lawn, but he found an earth and grass filled gap between some broken concrete slabs and dug a hole in there.

Aw bless!
Dallas aka Flymo and Bessie aka Strimmer actually dug a hole INTO the spare run! They decided the grass looked more lush in there I think! :rolleyes:

So it would seem ARC bunnies are taught the art of digging at Donnas!!!:lol:

I have Diggory at mine now waiting to be paired up. Diggory spent all today and yesterday in the garden in a run, there has been no holes or damage to the lawn today ... apart from it is a lot shorter than it was ;)

Blame it on Donna :lol:

Ok I now have visions of Donna on all fours with her new recruits lined up on the lawn and showing them how digging is done :shock:
The dreams that im going to have tonight :lol:

I have Diggory at mine now waiting to be paired up. Diggory spent all today and yesterday in the garden in a run, there has been no holes or damage to the lawn today ... apart from it is a lot shorter than it was ;)

Blame it on Donna :lol:

Good boy. Maybe he's too busy looking for his missing plums. :D

Just in case the pairing does not work out......I'd always take him back. :D

Unfortunately her name is Bond, Janice Bond.......:rolleyes:

Back