• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebunnies feeling much better :)

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
I think its safe to say that Rhia is one heck of a bunny, Shes well and truly used up two of her lives now! Heres my beautiful girl who I love so, so much!! :D

Rhia034.jpg

Rhia038-1.jpg

Rhia039.jpg

Rhia040.jpg

Rhia041-1.jpg

...and just because shes lovely ;)
Rhia029.jpg

I am glad to hear that they are doing better!!!!
You 2 princesses must behave now - your mummy has had to do deal with to many sick bunnies - you guys need to be healthy! :D

How the heck as she got through this??? I was really scared for you babe... Rhia you are one hell of a bun! Well done you but don't give your mum a scare like this!

How the heck as she got through this??? I was really scared for you babe... Rhia you are one hell of a bun! Well done you but don't give your mum a scare like this!

I really dont know how she has!! :shock: I moved her outside, made her house all warm & cosy with a snugglesafe and her teddies...and shes stopped eating again now! Have the feeling somebun is trying to get her Mummy under her thumb :roll: xX

Back