• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some anti-bloat vibes please....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
For Caspian yet again.

He has no appetite this morning and wont take his medicine (he drinks it from the syringe himself if I put it through the bars). :( :( :(

His tummy is very doughy this morning.

Lots of vibes.

Have you tried Infacol? Sometimes if Inky is like this, if I make him hop round for a few minutes, it seems to pass through.

Caspian you really cant keep stressing Sooz like this :?
Get that tum sorted matey. Sending anti-bloat, poo inducing, appetitite stimulating vibes!!

Janex

FC- Against my better judgement I have given him some Infacol and true to form he now has the squits :?

He has had some Metacam.....dont want to bring out the Emequell yet as he is still pooping, we let him loose in the living room where Sisco is in a crate waiting for bonding and the presence of a male brought on a bout of territorial droppings.

Stumbled across this link - thought it might be of interest? Its about mixing Cider vinegar in their water and how it can help prevent things like bloat? I've never tried it so can't comment but know other people that are trying it.

http://www.buszesz.hu/en/allattartas.htm

Thats quite interesting but my main concern is that Caspian is being treated for Gastric Ulceration, Im not sure that adding acid would be a good move?

Oh God he is grinding his teeth really intensely now :cry:

Maga vibes... can I just say he is one beautiful bunny too I couldn't believe how cute he is! And unusually marked. Come on Caspian xxxxxxxxxxxx

He is stuffing his face now :D

Thank God for that.....I thought he was going to have to come to work with me :shock:

They like to keep you on your toes, Caramel is exactly the same..... I am in love with Caspian he is just beautiful, I have never actually seen him before and for some reason thought he was a white lion head? :?

We had a white lionhead called Casper a whila ago?

He is a blue tri-colour dutch and I love him very much :D

Im still waiting to hear back from the couple who wanted Ginny but she has just upgraded to a bigger cage in the meantime as I hated having her in that plastic one :?

Back