• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 week old rabbit with a gassy tummy!update(crystal has gone)

softer on the sides of her tummy now but still hard on the underside :( i have massaged her gently and sat with her on my knee to give her warmth.

softer on the sides of her tummy now but still hard on the underside :( i have massaged her gently and sat with her on my knee to give her warmth.

Sounds as though she is receiving the best possible care. These little ones are so fragile aren't they :cry: I so hope that she will make it.

Janex

Crystal is still with me :D it has been a long hard night! but she has made it :D :D still poorly and still tooth grinding a wee bit but still fighting :D ( I need a sleep!! :lol: )

I just found Crystal taking a wee drink from the bowl all by herself, this is the first time I have seen her drink on her own :) she has still lost weight though!! but it is a start :D

Back