• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wats the most common name for a rabbit

greyrabbit

Warren Scout
wats the most common name for a rabbit for a boy or a girl?
sorry if this sounds like a dumb quetion. its jst a random quetion i thought of.i just thoght too ask.

Fluffy! :lol:

Seriously, there was a poll a while ago on here for the most popular names on the forum. I think Daisy was one?

i agree with fluffy. my friend alexis has a rabbit name fluffy. i think practically thats the most common PET name not just for rabbits.i know alot of people who have pets that are named fluffy.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that REALLY is the most COMMON name for a frry or fluffy pet.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres the results from the research we did.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=91180&highlight=rabbit+called
We collected over 1000 names from people on the forum at that time and are planning on doing it all again in January :roll: Neil and his wonderful idea's :roll: ;) :lol: :lol: . I dont think that 'we' (on the forum) are particularly representative of the rest of the world though. We had lots of unique names whereas a survey carried out by the PDSA and published in Rabbiting On (Autumn 05) had these results.

1st Thumper
2nd Snowy
3rd Fluffy
4th Flopsy
5th Rabbit
6th Floppy
7th Lucky
8th Bunny
9th Bugsy
10th Sooty

Maria x

i agree with fluffy. my friend alexis has a rabbit name fluffy. i think practically thats the most common PET name not just for rabbits.i know alot of people who have pets that are named fluffy.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that REALLY is the most COMMON name for a frry or fluffy pet.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I call Maria "Fluffy" :D .

Neil

Hahaa! :lol: You guys crack me up... what do you do switch seats every few minutes? Your last posts are just 3 mins apart! :lol:

We're 12 feet apart (as usual)! I'm on the main computer whilst Maria is on her laptop. Or I could be posing as both of us or could be Maria posing as Neil posing as both of us or Neil posing as Maria posing as Neil posing as both of us. I think I'm Neil (I'm wearing shorts as usual).

Neil

lol!!! i jus had a funny image (not that i kno what u look like) of neil in a dress and maria in mans clothes putting the wrong names on the end of posts lololololol

The most popular name we have had boarding for a rabbit has been Rosie. I'm picking Knight Rider and Wonder Woman up tommorow:lol: I dont think we'll probably get many of those:lol:

my grey rabbits name is thumper:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my black rabbits name is echo. bt i still think fluffy is a pretty common name.thumper is a common so is daisy and rosie.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back