• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny story!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Last night we had friends round for dinner. Helen loves bunnies and my two house rabbits Ant and Hoops were happily bouncing around the lounge and getting fuss from new people. On the coffee table were some breadsticks and dip which Ant suddenly became VERY interested in. Of course, we told him "no" and moved him away. That didn't however deter him from LEAPING onto the table - landing with one foot right in the thousand island dip :lol: :lol:I grabbed him as he proceeded to flick his paw and the dip all over my sofa and he then managed to cover me and my hair in it too! It was absolutely hilarious ... and thankfully the dinner guests found it funny too! Will definitely be a moment that goes down in Ant's history!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hahaaa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great! I'm sure your guests just thought it was all part of the entertainment! ;)

Bobbin once did he same to me when I was lent down next to his cage whilst he was drinking, he had one paw in the bowl that catches the drips from his bottle. There I was cooing at him when he suddenly flicked his paws splashing me in the face... he obviously felt I needed a shower! :rolleyes: :lol:

Indeed he did lick his paws! :lol: We got MOST of it off but he spent a good while licking them. Then there were his ears and back to deal with too!!! You wouldn't believe that a little bit of dip could go so far :lol:

:lol: We'll get working on the rest of the cabaret act!! He seemed to like the look of R's ice cream tonight!! :lol: Funny bunny :lol: :love:

Back