• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More baby rat pictures

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My three little ones playing in my room earlier today. The brothers both have names now :lol: The one with uppy ears is Flip, and the cutie with dumbo ears is Wyatt.

Here is Finn like I dont want to play on here mummy

DSC05112.jpg

Flip and Wyatt

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05120.jpg

DSC05123.jpg

Wyatt being nosey

DSC05133.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

Flip and Finn

DSC05152.jpg

DSC05160.jpg

All three of them together

DSC05162.jpg

DSC05165.jpg

Where ya going Finn

DSC05168.jpg

Flip and Wyatt pushing each other

DSC05171.jpg

We werent fighting mum, promise :angel:

DSC05173.jpg

My little Finn

DSC05195.jpg

And Flip stopping after running about 10 laps of the bed without stopping :shock:

DSC05201.jpg

They are all so different from each other! Finn is my cuddly boy, Flip is a bit crazy and jumps about so much and Wyatt is a bit nervous but really sweet and grooms me more than Finn does :lol: x

i am not at all a rat person, but i adore finn! (your new ones are cuties too) i think its his grey fuzziness, hes really won me over to rats!

i am not at all a rat person, but i adore finn! (your new ones are cuties too) i think its his grey fuzziness, hes really won me over to rats!

Awww thanks hun :D Finn really is lovely :D He panics a bit when I move away from him at the moment and kind of runs and tries to jump at me so im hoping he will be a bit more confident after spending some more time with Flip and Wyatt :lol: He is very sweet though, he loves cuddling and grooming me :D x

YYipppeee ratty fix!:wave: :lol:

Oh they are just soooo cute!!!!:love: :love: :love: I especially love the fighting pic and then the sweet one straight after!:lol: They are gorgeous colours. You make me want another ratty !:oops: :lol:

YYipppeee ratty fix!:wave: :lol:

Oh they are just soooo cute!!!!:love: :love: :love: I especially love the fighting pic and then the sweet one straight after!:lol: They are gorgeous colours. You make me want another ratty !:oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have made myself want more too :oops: :lol: I was like ohhh I should have got some girlies while I was collecting these two :roll: :lol:

:love: :love: They are all so gorgeous. Ignore my post on FR as didn't realise you had posted the same pics on here too :oops:
Taz

:love:
You know I love them though so I dont need to tell you that! :lol:
I so wanted their mum :( but at least shes got a good home to. :D
and oh yeah you can defo see they are boys! :oops: :lol:

:love:
You know I love them though so I dont need to tell you that! :lol:
I so wanted their mum :( but at least shes got a good home to. :D
and oh yeah you can defo see they are boys! :oops: :lol:

Yep you can :lol: I was saying when I was collecting them oh this lovely girl really wanted their mum blah blah blah :lol: x

*melts* they are adorable!!

Those who know me well enough from ratchat will know exactly who I'll be ratnapping!!

They're beautiful - I love Flip :love:
is that a bed that they're on? do they try to jump down much? I was gonna construct a play-pen for when my boys come in, but if hey stay put on a bed, that'd be loads easier!!! :lol:

They're beautiful - I love Flip :love:
is that a bed that they're on? do they try to jump down much? I was gonna construct a play-pen for when my boys come in, but if hey stay put on a bed, that'd be loads easier!!! :lol:

Yep its my bed with the rats blanket put over it :D Finn is the only one who tries jumping off but thats only if I move away, he kind of launches himself in my direction without looking :shock: :lol: But the others play quite happily on there :lol: The older boys free range on my brothers bed sometimes and never try getting down :D

Back