• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presenting baby Matilda and Flyn!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I am chanting the mantra I used before *foster bunnies, foster bunnies* Excuse my annoying voice on vid. This is first vid... pics to follow just waiting for everything to uploads.

WARNING... too cute for words! x

Oh poo my laptop is playing up....its too slow to laod the vid.

Will have to wait for piccies instead.

I miss them :( it was very entertaining having babies in the living room.

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn156.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn155.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn151.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn150.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn149.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn148.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlyn146.jpg

Loved, loved, loved the Video!!!! They are so cute and tiny. I thought it was hilarious when Flynn chose to take the awkward route back to the hay past the hole for the ramp!! It was as though he was psyching himself up to do it and then he skittered back!:lol: :lol:

So cute!!!! I cannot tell you how small they are. That blue dish with hay in is a little sandwich box for work... they are smaller than the guinea pigs. This morning they have been skitting around and playing! Lily has had to be shut in the shed cos she keeps on going up to their run and scaring them.

They have just been going nuts out there and thankfully fireworks don't seem to be bothering them. Flyn is friendlier I think.

Back