• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post spay vibes please...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Ebony and Amber were both spayed yesterday . They are feeling very sorry for them selves today . Not eaten anything overnight . nibbled a bit of grass this morning .

please send some appetite vibes for these two girls . hope we dont have to take them back to the vets as they were terrified poor things :(

Ebony and Amber were both spayed yesterday . They are feeling very sorry for them selves today . Not eaten anything overnight . nibbled a bit of grass this morning .

please send some appetite vibes for these two girls . hope we dont have to take them back to the vets as they were terrified poor things :(

Poor girls :cry:
Sending eating and pooing vibes for them

Janex

still not happy with these two girlies .

gonna syringe some water and avipro and a bit of baby food .

they have eaten a bit of parsley and kale buts thats it since this morning . only a couple of tiny tiny poos :? :? :? :?

When I had Briony & Connie speyed it was 3 days before they started to eat properly but they were passing a few tiny poops.

I gave both a repeat Emequell jab the following day and Briony who was worse had some subcuts. I syringe fed them twice a day and gave them water, baby food and avipro in a bowl.....filled their bowl every mealtime with what they normally ate and kept their pain relief topped up and they eventually started to nibble of their own accord.

It just seems some rabbits really do get knocked for 6 by the op (although Connies was quite invasive as her uterus and ovaries were abnormally formed :? ).

Hope they pick up for you tomorrow.

Sending tons and tons and TONS of appetite and get well vibes for your lovely girlies. XXXXX ((((((( VIBES )))))))

Here's hoping that they are much improved and feeling a lot happier today!

Ebony is much better this morning . but Amber is still quiet .

Ive been syringing avipro and recovery .Seen Ebony has been eating a bit of veg and dandylion but Amber has only nibbled on bits :?

Back