• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blake and Tuppence - the next chapter

cajun_blonde

Young Bun
Hi all

Well, I can honestly say I'm besotted with my two new buns. I have to keep apologising to them though for calling them 'piggies' - I have 6 GPs so habits die hard :)

I've just built their new hutch, and they are out on the lawn, getting to grips with grass before I introduce them to their new abode. They seemed uncertain as to whether it was edible, so not sure whether they've been on grass before.

I know a certain person (catswhiskas) will be looking forward to seeing pics, so here are a couple!

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

Elaine

Awww bless their cottons :D

They look very happy.....it must be such a relief for them to be able to be 'rabbits' without kids constantly pawing at them.

To think they were nearly PTS :cry:

Oh my Goodness! :love: :love: :love: look at them!!!!!!! Beautiful babies! Oh they look so happy... buy have I missed those fluffy faces! My two new babies are setlling in now! They are so funny and look tiny compared to Blake and Tuppence in that hutch! More pics Elaine! Oh nosey rubs and kisses for those little fuzzy faces xxxx

Back