• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Vibes for Floss please

capel

Warren Veteran
Although she seems to be well in herself ie. active, eating well etc, her eye seems a bit odd..slightly bulgy and mis-shapen so I've booked her in at the vet 10.50. I'm hoping I'm just being paranoid and over-cautious:? Still, I'd rather err on the side of caution esp as emergency charges kick in at mid-day!! So, any spare vibes would be appreciated.

Just back. Kevin had a good look at the eye again and says he can't see any discernible difference since Thursday. I should be going back next Thursday but he wants to see her on Monday when he'll take the decision on whether to go down the surgical route.

Last edited:
I should be going back next Thursday but he wants to see her on Monday when he'll take the decision on whether to go down the surgical route

I think this is a good idea. You don't want to leave it too long... :? Poor Floss:cry: . You must so worried. I *think* it probably looks worse than it is. Trillions of vibes and hugs and kisses coming from me
and Radar, Ruby, Dexy, Liq
, Frags, Monty, Inca, Jester and Dennis :love: :love: :love: xxxxx With all those vibes she should be right in no time! :D

Aw thanks, everybody. Rog thinks it looks marginally better this afternoon, but I'm too scared to hope....

Back