• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new addition to my family

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
I would like you all to meet Sugar!

P1010042-1.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010054.jpg

her cute random white mark
P1010055.jpg

P1010040-1.jpg

she loves to sit in people laps
P1010059.jpg

She is our new pup .We got her last night My moms boyfriends daugthers friends couldnt keep any more and want him to take her to the pound but we couldnt have that we could never. lol we fell in love with the sweet heart . She is going to a ig dog she has huge paws with make her quite clusmy! She is already house broken and my other dogslove her!

lol what dogs do you think she may have mixed in her .I know she could be anything I just want to see ywaht you people see in her lol

Last edited:
She is GORGEOUS!!!!:D :D :D

Hmmmmm......I would hazard a guess at a Beagle cross.....possibly Beagle/Collie or Beagle/GSD to explain her semi sticky-uppy ears and longer muzzle?????

She is GORGEOUS!!!!:D :D :D

Hmmmmm......I would hazard a guess at a Beagle cross.....possibly Beagle/Collie or Beagle/GSD to explain her semi sticky-uppy ears and longer muzzle?????

Thanks! i just thuaght her how to sit!! She lerans so fast. i was thinking beagel cross too but shes not even 6 months yet and she is already huge her paws are HUGE lol um lol I feel stupid but what is GSD

Thanks! i just thuaght her how to sit!! She lerans so fast. i was thinking beagel cross too but shes not even 6 months yet and she is already huge her paws are HUGE lol um lol I feel stupid but what is GSD

German Shepherd Dog. (Alsatian) :D

I would think Collie X GSD.... especially with those gangly limbs :lol:

She is beautiful though :D

I would think Collie X GSD.... especially with those gangly limbs :lol:

She is beautiful though :D

yeah her legs are so big for her right now
lol I cant believe I didnt know what GSD ment :lol:

she is soooooooo cute and clusmy shes the best puppers !Cant wait till shes grown and she how big and beautful she gets

She is bootiful!!!!:love: How could you NOT keep her? :lol:

I know! Shes to good of a dog to be overlooked at the pound and put to sleep after 3 days right ( I hate t they give the dog three days fr a dog to find a home :( )

Im going to start selling jelwery I make to save up for her shots and her spay and her chip!

Last time i sold my stuff I made over 100 in a week so hopefuly ill have the money soon!

Most dogs are kept at the pound for 7 days by your local dog warden to allow owners to look for lost dogs. they are then passed to rescue centres. dogs are only normally pts if ill or injured beyond saving. But people will use emotional blackmail and say the pound will pts in 3 days to make people take their unwanted dogs.
However, she is gorgeous, and i would say def got GSD in her, but have to wait and see how big she gets, would be surprised if there is beagle, she is already beagle size and only 6 months old.
Good luck with her, i love pups!! x Jess

acutly down ost dogs are 3 day with a few "nice" dogs who get a day or 2 more.There have been a few cases were they have put down a lost pet the owners were looking for on the first day with a anything wrong with that pet.
luckly their oragizanions who take the death row dogs into no killl rescues.

Thanks lol I thought beagle to but if you look thier are dogs that look like oversized beagles maybe she has on of those in their with the GSD. I gesss we just have to wait to see right

Most dogs are kept at the pound for 7 days by your local dog warden to allow owners to look for lost dogs. they are then passed to rescue centres. dogs are only normally pts if ill or injured beyond saving. But people will use emotional blackmail and say the pound will pts in 3 days to make people take their unwanted dogs.
However, she is gorgeous, and i would say def got GSD in her, but have to wait and see how big she gets, would be surprised if there is beagle, she is already beagle size and only 6 months old.
Good luck with her, i love pups!! x Jess

Here the dogs only get two days. Very, very few of the dogs that go to the pound are adopted out. Two days. Can you imagine that? And I know it's for a fact because when I adopted my puppy I had to sit in the lobby and I read the papers they make you sign when you drop off an animal. Two days. :censored:

She could easily have Beagle in her and still grow to be enormous. A mixed breed dog can have it's size determined by either parent. Having one small parent does not mean that any of the puppies will also be small. One of my friend's big Golden Retrievers was 'accidentally' :)evil: :evil: :? ) mated by a little King Charles Spaniel.....and NONE of the resulting 5 puppies were small like their father when they grew up......they were all Labrador sized!!!:shock:

Regardless of WHAT she has in her for breeds, one thing is for CERTAIN..........she is going to be a BEAUTY!!!!!:D :D

She could easily have Beagle in her and still grow to be enormous. A mixed breed dog can have it's size determined by either parent. Having one small parent does not mean that any of the puppies will also be small. One of my friend's big Golden Retrievers was 'accidentally' :)evil: :evil: :? ) mated by a little King Charles Spaniel.....and NONE of the resulting 5 puppies were small like their father when they grew up......they were all Labrador sized!!!:shock:

Regardless of WHAT she has in her for breeds, one thing is for CERTAIN..........she is going to be a BEAUTY!!!!!:D :D

I know I hopeshe gets big I really want a big dog ( Great dane!!!) lol but Ill love her no matter what.

Lol I once saw a corgi/lab he was cute but oddle porptoined he had a big body and head and them cogri legs

how the heck do you " accidentally" mate a large dog with a small dog.

adn about the pound I hate that we never leave any animals at the pound only adopt from it

she is lovely.id say theres gsd aswell.years ago the was a case of a sausage dog mated a rotweiler *****,they had one pup.it was sooo weird.dont think it lived long.x

Another pus for Sugar.She and my 3 year old nephew get along great!She loves to play with him and vice versa!!!!

Im going to post more pics soon

Back