• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Video & Pics Of Our Bunnies!!!!

rodgerrabbit

Young Bun
Hello All

Here's some pics and a wee video of our new bunnies (now with us just one week, since last Friday)....

Princess & Tinkerbell (named by the kids :D )

Here's the video I quickly put together of the buns in the run:

(with thanks to photobucket's FLV format, the quality is not as good as it is on my own PC in native WMV format...still, its better than NO video at all :D )

And here's the pics:

Princess:
princess1.jpg

princess2.jpg

princess3.jpg

princess4.jpg

Tinkerbell:
tinkerbell1.jpg

tinkerbell2.jpg

tinkerbell3.jpg

tinkerbell4.jpg

tinkerbell5.jpg

tinkerbell6.jpg

tinkerbell7.jpg

tinkerbell8.jpg

Princess AND Tinkerbell together:
tinkerbellandprincess1.jpg

tinkerbellandprincess2.jpg

tinkerbellandprincess3.jpg

tinkerbellandprincess4.jpg

RR

Last edited:
Beautiful bunnies AND The Proclaimers in the background...it couldn't get any better!!!!:lol: :lol:

Yey! We can finally see your new additions, and oh my aren't they sweethearts?!:love:

A sooty and a very pink looking grey one, what lovely colouring! :D

Cheers folks......indeed, we think they are cute and the kids love em too!

:D :D

Gonna take some snaps and some more footage of them running wild! :D

they are adorable and their run looks huge :shock:

Thanks muchly :D

I made the run myself...quite happy with it. Its 10ft long by 4.5ft wide...just wanted to give em lots of room to run and the absolute biggest I could buy was 6ft x 6ft....mine is a little narrower but, much longer and probs cost far less.....

woah that is massive!!! Lucky bunnies :D

Yep - tis big but, not foldable....I built it to last but, neglected to consider it needed storing :? .... Im therefore on the hunt for a more permanent solution i.e. something collapsable at least AS big (or bigger) for the buns to run wild in :D

...for now tho, my run will do but yep - a collapsable (and big) run will be the order of the day as and when I can find something suitable!

Cheers

RR

I'd love see a piccy of the run :) **hint, hint**

Its the run on show in these pics and within the wee video I took...

However, I'll be snapping again tomorrow so I'll see about getting a bigger snap.

To be honest, it's really just a big rectangle, covered in mesh from head to toe with one panel (top) that opens for access to get in beside the buns and to get em out :D ....

A few really technical modifications the wife added include the addition of an ingenuis "wind breaker" (aka panel of kids soft foam floor covering "pegged" to the run") :lol: :D - still, it works and it does the job :D

The main prob with it is, its big and ideally, I'd get something collapsable...

Cannot hinge this given it's full of screws that took me longer than they should have to put together :D

Back