• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick question

jesska

Alpha Buck
my male bun has this ritual thing at night when im bring him in when i put him in, i have to put him in bottom first because it give me enough time to back of cause after that hes bangs hes feet and then flicks he wee.he does this morning when i pick him up too, hes got neutered about a week ago,still young very loving,love attention will he stop??? after a while i go get fed up having to get changed all the time
when he does this the flicking wee what does it mean? :?
jess

Barney used to circle and spray me with wee when i got up in the morning. and sometimes at other times like in the evening too. I had him neutered and it did it once after and nothing since that and that was about 3 weeks ago i think so it should die down. Apparently it can take 4-6 weeks for them to calm down/change behaviour after being neutered.

hehe oh thats good i guess i can cope for a few more weeks it makes me laugh though cause afterward he just flick it all over i look at him really anoyed, he just has that little cute face as if he would never do that.:roll:
thank you for the help
jess x

yes, hope it won't take too long.:D One morning I got up and he wee-ed all over my pyjama bottoms so I went upstairs and changed and came downstairs and he came straight up to me and did it again!!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back