• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Passed homecheck :)

Oh, I LOVE Amber and Dexter.....I am SO happy that they have now found their Forever Home!:D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

They are gorgeous. I was looking at Amber the other night as I need girl for my lad (once neutered) and was very disappointed when I realised she was already bonded. Mind you, Dexter is a very handsome bunny. Look forward to some piccies once they have settled into their new home.

:D :D :D :D :D I'm Amber and Dexter's foster mum and to say that I'm THRILLED for them is an understatement! So pleased that they're going to someone on the forum too cos it means I get to see what they're up to all the time! I know you'll make a great bunny mummy Ness - they are the lovliest bunnies who have had lots of moves in their lives - so here's to a happy, loving, FOREVER home! x

And if anyone can help with a bunnny run for these two..Oldbury, West Mids. to Kings Lynn..please pm myself or Ness:D

Last edited:
Back