• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Floss

capel

Warren Veteran
Waiting patiently for her eyedrops tonight:
DSC03060.jpg

Her poorly eye..pity you can't see the red! Basically, it's blood red all over apart from the white part you can see!
DSC03059.jpg

Here she is being given the eyedrops by a beached whale!!
DSC03061.jpg

The extra drops she started tonight are called OCUFEN, Jane. I emailed Kevin about the possibility of EC etc but he wasn't in today. He will be tomorrow morning so hopefully will get his thoughts on it. BTW sorry about the message I left last night..I had no idea it was so late:oops: :oops:

The extra drops she started tonight are called OCUFEN, Jane. I emailed Kevin about the possibility of EC etc but he wasn't in today. He will be tomorrow morning so hopefully will get his thoughts on it. BTW sorry about the message I left last night..I had no idea it was so late:oops: :oops:

Sorry I didn't call you back :oops: I've lost your number :oops: .....AGAIN :oops:

Janex

Back