• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preloved

bunlover

Warren Veteran
Last edited:
its bad enough having to rehome your bunny,but trying to swap it for something smaller nfluffie?didnt they realise it would grow big bein a french lop.:evil: x

The woman swapping her rabbit advertised a nethie a few months ago and also is advertising guinea pigs... she is quite near me too.. but no way can I take anymore on... sadly:( The strange thing is when she had her nethie on there, that pic of the lop girl was advertised then too,it was on free-ads!:?

I can't believe how many free bunnies there are!! :shock:
There aare a few ads crying out for help as well :(

im a full member if u want me post a message.just let me know what.x

i dont know um first we need to find somewhere for the buns to go,... i mean i could look after a rabbit for alittle while if i had backing of a rescue to rehome it or if i knew someone could take on new bun as a forever bun... oculd do the vaccs ok but would struggle to pay out for spey by myslef as funds are low(another reason i dont have my own rabbit here its ok she lives very happily with my mum!!) i am prob not too close either as it seems to be quite a way..but i do drive if someone could take on the bun more permanantly mayb i could halp do a bunny run?! ... anyone who can help? cant believe she is swopping it out!! makes me so angry. i would never swop out a bunny.if i genuinly could not care for it i would rehome myself doing home checks or use a rescue... id never swop for a different one!

Back