• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit on preloved

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,theres a rabbit free to good home that is currently being kept in a tank!:shock: now do they mean fish tank or oil tank?confused.:shock:

how horrid i wud say a fish tank probly or a gerbili one.... grrr no place for a rabbit... what is bunnys location can we try n get it out of this horrid home?

can u add the link on here for it? so people can access the website damn im too far away to help im afraid anyone closer?poor bun

have had to start my own thread now having read thru other buns on preloveds plight...arghh why do i look nothing is near me at mo to help i dont think,,,

Which rescue is local to Nottingham, I *think* I remember Jill saying she was full

I'm happy to pick him up and foster him if a rescue will help with the re-homing etc....
can someone with a preloved account get the phone no. or email address?

[admin edit - if you don't know if something is allowed, ask first]dont know if im allowed to post the number but if not im sure mods will edit it.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Back