• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slugs......

sezzalee

Warren Scout
.......odd i no, but is anyone having problem with slugs attatching theirselves to your buns food bowl?? When its been pouring with rain Ive gone out and even though the snuggle cover thing is down there r slugs in his bowl which is just disgusting. But last night I went out there it was dry as a bone and three slugs - its horrible but becks doesnt seem bothered. Is there anyway of getting them to stay away? We dont have any leaves or grass in our rear garden so not really sure what they want........lol.

Never found a way to control slugs or snails! Just encourage them to next doors garden :lol:

We get a lot on the patio, I hate it when I accidentally tread on them, coz it's dark and I can't see!

i have a problem with slugs :evil: ive always seen them on the floor on my shed and some bloody long slugs at that :shock: i was told off my mum to sprinkle salt all over teh slugs and they'll melt but i dont have the heart to do that :oops: think it sounds abit cruel :? .

What about a happy slug death? Just put some pots with beer in your garden, they will go inder happily drunk, because they simply can't resist a good beer.

By the way: slugs transfer wormeggs, so I you haven't used any panacur in the past, it might be worth treathing them, because if there are slugs...big change your rabbits have worms. (one of our members on the dutch forums had test done, so that is how we found out. )

Back