• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plastic Coated Mesh - Or similar

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Scamp can walk straight through a stair gate - he demonstrated last night at 1am when he chewed through the plastic mesh over it. Does anyone know where you can by plastic coated metal mesh.. preferably white for the decorated house look rather than barn yard :lol: I need a sheet about 1m x 0.5m

Tamsin

Scamp can walk straight through a stair gate - he demonstrated last night at 1am when he chewed through the plastic mesh over it. Does anyone know where you can by plastic coated metal mesh.. preferably white for the decorated house look rather than barn yard :lol: I need a sheet about 1m x 0.5m

Tamsin

dont know if can get in white but what about those callapsable run panels you can put together like a removable run thing? maybe that would be ok?

Tamsin

Homebase sell panels of it about that size :)
Trouble is my lot nibble the plastic off :? :roll:

Janex

Homebase sell panels of it about that size :)
Trouble is my lot nibble the plastic off :? :roll:

Janex

Perfect, we've got one of those locally :) Do you know what section it's under? Their website isn't that helpful :lol:

jane i have to say i think you know everything its marvolous! so much expieriance and knowledge!you help us all so much...!:)

dont know if can get in white but what about those callapsable run panels you can put together like a removable run thing? maybe that would be ok?

Charlie demonstrates his strength with those and shows me how he lifts them and moves them out of the way- I'll try and get him doing it on video :lol:

I used them to make a temporary 'extension' when mine were emergency separated. I got mine from a DIY sort of store called The Range, don't think there are many of those though. It was in the garden bit. However they both ate the plastic off it so don't know if it was the greatest idea I have ever had! :D

Back