• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Thumper please....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Im worried about my old man:? :( Hes painfully thin . His tummy isnt right and this time the fibreplex isnt doing such a good job:( He seems tired and quiet and keeps snuggling with Flopsy .

If im going to lose him i wish hed just go to sleep in his hutch with his wife by his side:( :(

im scared:(

Aww poor old Thumper.

I dont think there is really anything else you can try is there?

Sending lots of vibes X

Awwwwww Angie your old boy has done so well coping with all his Dentals. Maybe his body is just tired now :cry:
Is he drinking a lot ?

Janex

Awwwwww Angie your old boy has done so well coping with all his Dentals. Maybe his body is just tired now :cry:
Is he drinking a lot ?

Janex

not excessively i dont think ...hard to tell though cos in a pair .
his appetite seems to be going downhill though :(

just been sat in the run with them . Managed to tempt him with soaked ss with a few oats sprinkled in, a chopped grape and a little shredded curly kale. Hes eaten quite a bit. much more than yesterday .

Sending loads of vibes to Thumper and supportive hugs to you Angie :D Hope he carries on eating aswell as he has today.

Back