• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Tia?

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Ok firstly I'm not planning on anymore rabbits in the near future but just want some advice :D

Right, I have a pair and a trio and Tia is on her own :( She's happy, but would prefer she has a friend.

She's not speyed yet... so that will be my next to do when I can afford it.

After that, would I be able to bond her with Clio and Jasper or will they reject her as they're already a very loved up happy couple (plus Tia and Clio both have similar personalities... sometimes moody and very possesive!)

Failing that I'd like to take Tia to a rescue to choose a husbun, now if they were bonded would I THEN be able to bond the pair with Clio and Jasper? I don't like having just pairs because if one dies, then the other bun isn't left all alone.

Probably won't be until March next year at earliest, depending on how things go, but just looking at the options now so I can think about things :)

Get Clio done first, just because of the cancer risk..then have Tia done & see what happens. Wouldnt say shes unhappy by herself though :) xX

Get Clio done first, just because of the cancer risk..then have Tia done & see what happens. Wouldnt say shes unhappy by herself though :) xX

Don't know if I should get Clio done... she's 4 now and a bit chubby and am terrified she won't be able to make it through, if she didn't Jasper will be heartbroken and I'd feel it was all my fault :(

Yeah she is a happy bun... just feel well bad because she's the only one without a friend :oops:

Back