• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny group photos?

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Hi there,

I'm trying to make my mum a calendar for christmas and would really like a photo of a herd of bunnies. Does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind me copying? Its only a one off i'm not going to print loads of copies or anything.

Helen x x

How about Chloe and her bathroom full of bunnies? I think she had 18 in there last time. :D I can only offer you a group of 4.

I've seen that one, but i'm being picky and there is lots of poo in the photo!!! I'm not that good with photoshop to get rid of it!!!

You can borrow my bunnies if you like :D What exactly are you looking for? My sister came over last tuesday (she's a photographer) and took some photos of my buns for me and she's going to make me a collage of all of them. You're welcome to a copy of that if it's what you're after. Or you can use any of the bathroom or garden photos - this one shows most of them

greatdistractiontraining.jpg

or bunny squidge

CIMG8750.jpg

The bathroom one is a bit minging to be fair :rolleyes:

CIMG8805.jpg

veggie one

CIMG8827.jpg

I just love those piccies, especially the garden one!:D :D I'd just love to look out of our window and see a 'herd' of grazing happy buns!:D

You can borrow my bunnies if you like :D What exactly are you looking for? My sister came over last tuesday (she's a photographer) and took some photos of my buns for me and she's going to make me a collage of all of them. You're welcome to a copy of that if it's what you're after. Or you can use any of the bathroom or garden photos - this one shows most of them

or bunny squidge

CIMG8750.jpg

CIMG8805.jpg

veggie one

CIMG8827.jpg

WOW!!!!!!! how do you keep tabs on them all :shock:

I love those pics Chloe.....Just showed Phil Tammy and his eyes went quite wide at the sight of 18 bunnies together :lol:

I dont have a herd Im afraid.....just a room full of indoor cages :rolleyes:

or bunny squidge

CIMG8750.jpg

CIMG8805.jpg

veggie one

CIMG8827.jpg

You have alot of bunnies, there all so lovely, great pics:wave:

Back