• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Swap

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well Bobbie decided that she would rather sit *on* her hidey house rather than in it :? :rolleyes: As the house is fabric it just collapsed under her :rolleyes:
So after the house had a wash Erin moved in

Picture1521.jpg

Picture1523.jpg

Meanwhile Bobbie has a Pet Carrier to use as a hidey-house to sit in, or on. Pet carriers dont collapse !!

Picture1525.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Awww I bet that gave her a shock :lol:

When we only had Buu I had her in her run one day and took the lid off and draped a towel over it to keep it shaded and dry the towel :oops: And my cat jumped up onto the run like usual but fell right through because the lid wanst there :lol: She sat there looking so suprised for a few minutes then went and hid under the hutch :roll: :lol:

They are both gorgeous buns x

Aw beautiful Erin, she must be soooo happy with you as must the gorgeous Bobbie:lol: I love that house!!! BTW do you have every shade of vetbed?!!;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: Awww, they both look so happy ....... and clean - your buns are so clean and tidy :shock: Mine are messy to the point of making it an art form:lol:
Taz

He is doing great thanks :D

He does have a rather funny habit of falling asleep in the middle of humping Aisling :oops: :oops:
I will try and catch a pic of him asleep on her back :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Janex

lol, what a man ;-)

let aisling know it's nothing personal, others have been there too :oops: .....

i love the bun houses, my two have a dog bed rather than hous e(material one) they love it for snuggling in, sam thinks she's a proper princess when sat inside it!

Back