• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Piper did...

Rice

Mama Doe
So I found this yesterday...

GetAttachment-4.jpg

Piper had been doing sooo good not chewing the carpet, and I had it all covered where she normally like to chew.Somehow she got into the corner and completely ripped up the carpet, down to the bare floor underneath. And she did this all in about 20 minutes when I wasn't looking :shock: :shock:

Hubby is gonna kill me... :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:

I've put a box over it for now but I know eventually he's gonna see it... I might try to get a scrap of carpet and glue it down but who knows if that'll work! :shock:

i had thumper in the house a few weeks ago n he did exactley the same.tried hide it with the sofa which would have worked-until kids told daddy what rabit did!:lol: so my answer would be tell him before he finds out himself!:lol: x

hmmmm dont try gluing it down as it seems they like you doing that and then make it worse :roll: ... I have given up trying to hide it... my mums seen the damage... and then to top it off he rats started on the other side! :roll: :lol:
Hope hubbys not to angry! :?

i had thumper in the house a few weeks ago n he did exactley the same.tried hide it with the sofa which would have worked-until kids told daddy what rabit did!:lol: so my answer would be tell him before he finds out himself!:lol: x

Thats probably the smart way to go, but I'll still probably just try to fix it before he sees it! I'm just sneaky I guess... :D :D

Thats probably the smart way to go, but I'll still probably just try to fix it before he sees it! I'm just sneaky I guess... :D :D

if you do fix it.. youll have to share your tips as we got a huge missing chunk of carpet where the chipmunk got busy.... am hoping i can still get my deposit back when we move out....lol

if you do fix it.. youll have to share your tips as we got a huge missing chunk of carpet where the chipmunk got busy.... am hoping i can still get my deposit back when we move out....lol

Good thing is that we own the house so no worries about a deposit! I'll let you know how I get on trying to fix it! :D

hehe...Kokanee did that to a BIG plot of carpet in my old apartment-I'd say about a square foot. Brand new carpet too:shock:
Luckily I got my full damage deposit back :shock: I think they just didnt' want to replace it all again!
When I was doing the "walk-through" with my landlord before I left, she asked what "this big hole is"....I told her a peice of furniture snared it :oops: :lol:
Since then she is pretty good and will usually only chew carpet to tease my o/h:lol:

My Raff did something similar to that, to add insult to injury he then decided to use that corner as a litter tray:shock: :roll: So I just put a little rug down and pulled a chair across, hoping no-one would notice:lol: So far so good!!!:lol: :lol:

Back