• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 X 8 week old babies.....UD- Theyre here! Pics added.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Just incase we cannot get this sorted locally I have had a call via SYAR about 4 baby bunnies who urgently need homes.

Sexes so far unknown.

Could anyone foster at all if need be? I am absolutely choca right now.

Last edited:
We have now found places for these babies.

Thanks to Angie, Charlotte & Nicky.....your all stars :thumb:

They are arriving at mine tomorrow and will be put up temporarily in two horrid 3ft hutches I have in the shed :roll:

Will pop up some piccies tomorrow then Nicky & Charlotte are collecting Saturday so just need to sort out a bunny run :D

I will be with you once the horse is fed! It will be my first big journey so beaer with me but I got my instructions from route planner! :D

Guys we need to have a reshuffle.

I need either Charlotte or Nicky to take both babies and then whoever is left to take one lionhead.......and the other will go to Sue who isnt on RU.

The lionheads were a phone call this morning.....a pair who have started fighting but I dont know sexes, age or if they are neutered yet. I just want to know if we can place them first.

Im thinking its best if Charlotte has the babies as its a longer journey and they will need longer term foster care than the adults (due to neutering ages).

What do you think?

Not here yet.

One lionhead will arrive tomorrow for Nicky. The hutch I was gonna lend Sue has rotted in the shed so they are holding onto the other lionhead for a bit. They were two unneutered males living together and fighting, the main issue was to seperate them.

So I will see you both at 2pm then?

:wave: how big are the lionheads, only i will be putting one ion the hutch/run combi and i have a spare 4 ft hutch, which i know isn't ideal but may do short term??

yep, see you @ 2pm

There is the hutch that Blake and Tuppence came in but it broke in transit to me and a leg has come off. Is there any chance I could be a pain in the **** Sooz and come in the morning.... my mum has just short of driven me mad today and wants to accompany me as I have only been on road a week.... and we need to get horses in before dark as there is a firework do near them... so could I come at say 11 - 11.30?

Right....Angie, Helen can take them to you any time this weekend, when is best for you?

Nicky I am waiting for those with the lionheads to call back.

Charlotte can you make it 11:30 please as I have aviewing at 11.

There are 2 boys and 2 girls, they will be 9 weeks on Tuesday.

1X REW buck
1X REW doe
1X Orange buck
1X Brown & white doe

All very very cute.

Im trying to decide wether mixed sex is better as they can stay together long term (no fighting bucks). Im also thinking it would be best to pair a REW with a coloured?

Exciting exciting exciting! Pics? Ok will make is half 11 sorry to be a nightmare... my mother drives me mad! Who am I having. Oh I am so excited I might have incontinence!

I need to talk to Angie to decide on pairs but in the meantime:

02-11-07_1401.jpg

02-11-07_1402.jpg

02-11-07_1400.jpg

Phils favourite is the orange buck and mine is the butterfly girl.

The orange buck is the bravest and the two REWs are very skittish....I noticed one of them (cant tell them apart without checking their bits yet) scanning just now.

The two coloureds are 'helicopter lops' at the moment.

Last edited:
Back