• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally managed it!

Good job! Piper needs hers done but I'm too chicken so I'm taking her to the vets on Friday to do it... :oops: :oops:

It is scary. its not so bad with barney cos tou can see the quick but Roxy's nails are dark. I've been asking at the vets for them to do it ans was going to today as I'd taken Barney in to get his teeth checked but it was the vet I see quite often so I didn't dare ask again.

I used to do it when I was little with no problem! I get more wimpy with age!

:shock: Wow what does he do? Hand you a paw at a time?! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I must admmit when I did Barneys I could have kept him like that for hours. I held him like the vet does, almost on his back but certainly not tranced and hic big white belly and giant feet just looked so gorgeous!

yay! well done - I hate the darker nails too.. I tend to pick a spot, close my eyes, then clip! :lol: You can usually still see where the quick is on dark nails - just takes loads more investigating :lol:

:lol: I did my two's front claws yesterday, I think Charlie's defence mechanism is to cover me in fur so that it gets in my eyes and as I try to get it off my face he does a runner :lol:

Back