• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 girl rabbits

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Can someone tell me how well 2 girlie rabbits will get on together from young? I know lots of people have girl/girl pairings just wondered how well they got on together as they got older.All my rabbit pairings are girl/boy. I would hate there to be any major fighting when they were older. Obviously I would have them both speyed when they were old enough. Just a hypothetical question at the minute:D
Sallyx

from what i've been told by other people - like you myiens a boy-girl pairing, girl girl pairings are fine. though as you said you should still spey to avoid uterus cancer.

it's teh boy-boy pairings which can become abit of a handful.

They should be speyed at puberty to prevent hormonal 'differences' but otherwise they are a good pairing in general.

I have 3 girlies living together :D I got Abbi first when she was a baby then 2 weeks later got my 2 nethie sisters Millie and Lillie... put them together a week later and they're inseperable! They're 10 months now... none are spayed yet (wanna get them all done together when I've saved enough money) and not had one fight with them! :D I was worried that with Mils and Lils being sisters that Abbi would get left out but they're always grooming each other and cuddling up next to each other :love: It's like Abbi is a sister too now... even though she's twice the size of them :lol:

Back