PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa Gift Ideas???

Willow_Warren
01-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I've got to thinking about what I'm going to get my lovely Secret Santa Bunnies! I've set myself a budget (although past experience says I'm not very good at keeping to them!).

I want to make it fun and exciting, but also a bit of practicality!?! (personally can only be quite light things as I'll be posting it). Spme special hay and a couple of chew toys are on the list so far!

So does anyone have any ideas? Rescues, what do your bunnies need the most - what do you have excess of??

I'm sure the ideas will benefit other people buying for their Secret Santa Bunnies too :D

Thanks

Hannah

Gem
01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm getting a Hay rack for each of my pairs, willow balls, some nice hay and probably whatever else I can find :lol:

janice
01-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I had some very useful bottle holders given to me by yourself earlier in the year, they can double up to hold many things and also to hang things from :oops: You can never have enough ;)

Sachets of probiotic and recovery are useful.

honeybunny
01-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Although it seems boring..bin liners are always needed....

Apple sticks......which if you know someone with a tree which isn't sprayed you can get for free!:D ..........dried raspberry leaves/dandelions etc..

Depending on how big you want to make your pressie..a towel.(cheap ones available in Asda!:lol: )..is an idea as not only can they be used for recovering bunsters or just as a nice soft place to lie..most bunnies love to dig and move around towels..great playtimes!:D

janice
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Depending on how big you want to make your pressie..a towel.(cheap ones available in Asda!:lol: )..is an idea as not only can they be used for recovering bunsters or just as a nice soft place to lie..most bunnies love to dig and move around towels..great playtimes!:D

Easier to wash as well.

cheekytikki
01-11-2007, 01:14 PM
what about things like loo/kitchen rolls? i cant remember what i put in my parcel i made now hmmmm

i suppose first aid types stuff might be handy?? :?

janice
01-11-2007, 01:19 PM
i suppose first aid types stuff might be handy?? :?

Always handy.

petticoat74
01-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Ooh good thread!!:D What about things like bottles and bowls, or would rescues have enough of these?

janice
01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Ooh good thread!!:D What about things like bottles and bowls, or would rescues have enough of these?

Often buns and piggies come in with a bottle and a bowl. Although they do occassionally break. Bowls are also heavy if you have to post them.

petticoat74
01-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I only ask cos I seem to break a bottle every week:roll: I have to have extra ones in the fridge!! and also have extra bowls in the animal cupboard:lol: I shall watch this thread with interest, to get some ideas:lol:

Willow_Warren
02-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the ideas, I think I've got my shopping list sorted :D

Just a quick question though, what kind of things do you find must useful in the first aid kit?

Hannah

Gem
02-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Syringes & gloves most useful for us

Thea & Bobbin
02-11-2007, 04:10 PM
What a good thread... I have lots of ideas now! :D