• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Gift Ideas???

I've got to thinking about what I'm going to get my lovely Secret Santa Bunnies! I've set myself a budget (although past experience says I'm not very good at keeping to them!).

I want to make it fun and exciting, but also a bit of practicality!?! (personally can only be quite light things as I'll be posting it). Spme special hay and a couple of chew toys are on the list so far!

So does anyone have any ideas? Rescues, what do your bunnies need the most - what do you have excess of??

I'm sure the ideas will benefit other people buying for their Secret Santa Bunnies too :D

Thanks

Hannah

I'm getting a Hay rack for each of my pairs, willow balls, some nice hay and probably whatever else I can find :lol:

I had some very useful bottle holders given to me by yourself earlier in the year, they can double up to hold many things and also to hang things from :oops: You can never have enough ;)

Sachets of probiotic and recovery are useful.

Although it seems boring..bin liners are always needed....

Apple sticks......which if you know someone with a tree which isn't sprayed you can get for free!:D ..........dried raspberry leaves/dandelions etc..

Depending on how big you want to make your pressie..a towel.(cheap ones available in Asda!:lol: )..is an idea as not only can they be used for recovering bunsters or just as a nice soft place to lie..most bunnies love to dig and move around towels..great playtimes!:D

Depending on how big you want to make your pressie..a towel.(cheap ones available in Asda!:lol: )..is an idea as not only can they be used for recovering bunsters or just as a nice soft place to lie..most bunnies love to dig and move around towels..great playtimes!:D

Easier to wash as well.

what about things like loo/kitchen rolls? i cant remember what i put in my parcel i made now hmmmm

i suppose first aid types stuff might be handy?? :?

Ooh good thread!!:D What about things like bottles and bowls, or would rescues have enough of these?

Often buns and piggies come in with a bottle and a bowl. Although they do occassionally break. Bowls are also heavy if you have to post them.

I only ask cos I seem to break a bottle every week:roll: I have to have extra ones in the fridge!! and also have extra bowls in the animal cupboard:lol: I shall watch this thread with interest, to get some ideas:lol:

Thanks for the ideas, I think I've got my shopping list sorted :D

Just a quick question though, what kind of things do you find must useful in the first aid kit?

Hannah

Back