• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia loves her breakfast! 1:30 vid clip

No, I'm looking after her until she can get down to Jill's. IF I was going to be extending my bunny family there's a certain little white rex and his lovely wife named who's named after an Ice-cream dessert who'd be at the head of my wish list!;) :lol:

IF I was going to be extending my bunny family there's a certain little white rex and his lovely wife named who's named after an Ice-cream dessert who'd be at the head of my wish list!;) :lol:

They are gorgeous aren't they?;) :lol:

re. the vid clip - look at that little mouth go!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rog was spitting feathers becasue he missed the first part where she'd just dived straight in and surfaced with porridge all over her nose and mouth! He's going to try to get it tomorrow:D
Yes, Clent is gorgeous. I've been following his story since he was first mentioned months ago. And as for Vienna..well, she's absolutely stunning. I was on the verge of trying for them..even had the email written..when Floss came down with myxi and the resulting vet bill was a bit of a reality check:(

Oh my she has the mostest biggest beautiful eyes :love: :love:

I want to give my bunnies porridge!! :oops: Umn...is porridge oatmeal? and just give a small amount? :oops:

Hehe she is sooo cute you can't not smile when you look at her ! :love: :love: :love:

Why does no one want Clint and Vienna??? :? They are stunning! :shock:

I think Hilda is only giving her porridge to help build her up;) .

Yes, the oats are only temporary, she has a small tsp soaked in boiling water every morning to help her beef up a bit. I think I'll be cutting it back to every other day next week and then tailing it off completely.

Back