• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rats have moved house...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... from the shed into the garage :D
h-2.jpg

I wanted easier access for cleaning, so I set about clearing the garage out this week...

Gabriel making adjustments to his bed :roll:
a-3.jpg

Bishop
b-3.jpg

Bishop and Gabriel
f-3.jpg

Logan and Cable escaping
d-3.jpg

Gambit pulling faces at me! :shock:
e-3.jpg

"go away! I'm sleeping!"
g-2.jpg

The boys seem happy - it's warmer than in the shed & there's a nice big window so that I can keep my eye on them even when I'm not in there :D

They live in a dog crate?? :shock:

They're all gorgeous :love:

Last edited:
Oooh I like the idea of adapting a dog crate..... I have one and I love ratties *thinks thinks thinks*:D

Oooh I like the idea of adapting a dog crate..... I have one and I love ratties *thinks thinks thinks*:D

oh no! I've opened a can of worms!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It does give loads of space & I've been sewing non-stop making hammocks etc, so very fun to kit out, BUT I did end up being shreded by the mesh in the process!!! :lol:
Overall, a pretty easy thing to do - I'm just concentrating on keeping my other dog crate for the rabbits <no more rats, no more rats!> :lol:

saw this thread earlier but couldnt see piccies cos I was at work....
I :love: the funny face piccy... nice set up... I have a rabbit crate the same as a dog crate but smaller bars and was going to use it as a rat cage til my samo arrived... they are ideal as a rat cage, its just them all escaping out the door as you say! :lol:
btw you have gorgeeeeeeeeeous boys :love:

So now that you have got your garage free of pesky cars you'll have more room for rabbits?!:lol:

Back