• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bunnies Go Today :'(

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I am very happy for them as they have found a wonderful new home with a lovely lady called Elaine. But I sure am going to miss those little fuzzy butts. They are beautiful! Good Luck in your new home Blake and Tuppence xxx

Aww bless them.

Im so pleased for these guys....to think what would have happened to them if you hadnt taken them :cry:

Welll, they probably would have been living in my bathroom actually :oops: :rolleyes: ....

Let me know when they go so I can pull them of RR.

As someone who has recently adopted bunnies from a foster mum I know what a brilliant job you guys do. Hope they love their new home. :)

They were snuggled up on their new mum Elaine... for ages. Tuppence bit a tender part of a ladies chest at one point, but I think she was looking to nest! :lol:

Aww, sounds like they're going to a great home :D I'm going to miss Nancy so much if she gets a home again :(

I have already got their space booked with the next lot of buns coming in from Sooz.... she does such an amazing job :thumb: Sooz! x

Really hard, garden doesn't seem the same without them. Lily and Sandy have had a good rampage through their hutch though, nosing around. At least they have had a happy ending. Their new mum text to say they all got back safe.

Well, they're now settled in their new home. (At least until tomorrow when I build their brand new, bigger one!)

As expected, Blake has gone to bed, Tuppence is working out where to put the net curtains. I'm pleased to say that West Yorkshire hay is going down very well. They've had a bit of a drag of a journey but seem none the worse for it. I now can't wait for the weekend when I'll get to see them in daylight and get them out on the grass (and introduce them to their new piggie neighbours, of course.) I'll post pics so you can see them in their new home!

Thank you for letting them come home with me - they really are lovely.

Hello!!!!! Yey glad you all got home safe! Everyone this is Blake and Tuppence's new mum! Welcome to RU xxxx Give them a kiss from me! Tuppence didn't try and get you to stop at Ikea on the way back then! :lol:

:wave: :wave: Hi Elaine

Glad everyone got home safely!

Thanks again Charlotte for looking after them for me and i hope you will enjoy your baby bun just as much :D

I will pop some pictures up when they arrive tomorrow.

Back