• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dumped by the roadside.........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
last night we had a little bunny brought in who had been dumped by the side of a road .

He was left in his hutch by the side of a road . He had a bit of food but his water bottle had fallen off . The hutch was dropping to bits and was very smelly and far too small for a bunny.

poor little thing :(

Tracey has called him Boo as he arrived on halloween .:( ;)

At least they left him where he could be found easily i suppose :? :? :roll:

Angie

He is now in roomy accomodation with lots of clean hay and some scrummy veggies for breakfast.....after that awful mucky tiny hutch he must think hes in bunny heaven:D

Hes a lovely little thing :D

Bloomin 'eck!, does it ever end!!!, good job someone found him and brought him to you, poor little soul, good luck with Boo and lets have some pictures of him

Aw lucky Boo :D

I have no words to describe the people that just dump them, I guess at least they left him somewhere obvious and not in a cardboard box :roll:
I don't want to think about what would have happened had the wrong kind of people found him :(

Aww bless little Boo ! There are many cruel :censored: in this world. So glad he has found you and Tracey :D

i got a ferret called Boo! poor little bun wat would of happened if yobs had got hold of him i hate to think!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

And I'm so glad he's been found by people who care :D

Can't wait to see some pics of the little chap xxx

Back