• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry... had to do it!!!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
As I wrote a little while ago, my friend wanted me to have her two young buns, due to work commitments.. after alot of thinking, I said no! I said 6 buns were quite enough thankyou.... I gave her the number of Briar Patch and said to give them to a rescue, so at least they have chance of a good home soon....:) Well then she tells me, she has actually put an ad on website, 'free to good home':roll: well we all know about them....:rolleyes: She has a breeder intrested, as she has a boy and girl both 6mths.... girl is very shy and not keen on handling, boy is soppy... breeder wants to come round... I find myself saying... 'NO!! I'll have them...' And here they are now...
They are called Luna and Benjamin and they are lovely... Luna is shy, but slowly coming round... Benjamin is just a big soppy!!!

BENJAMIN-
281007016.jpg

LUNA -
291007002.jpg

Hope you like the pics;) Benjamin is a sooty blue sealpoint lop and Luna a chinchilla lop!

Aaaaah how cute! Do they live together? Is the male neutered? (I'm guessing not both or else a breeder wouldn't have been interested!) Are you going to keep them or try and find them a home?

Edit: Sorry that sounded like a bit of an interrogation didn't it! :lol:

Aaaaah how cute! Do they live together? Is the male neutered? (I'm guessing not both or else a breeder wouldn't have been interested!) Are you going to keep them or try and find them a home?

Edit: Sorry that sounded like a bit of an interrogation didn't it! :lol:
:lol:

Neither are neutered and but I am having that done soon so they can live together... wasn't going to keep them long term, was going to try them a forever home... except:roll: Benjamin really has captured my heart:D he is such a love, Luna is a bit mad, but hey she's 6mths so she is still so young!! needless to say they are both here forever:roll: :lol:
Didnt really want anymore, but, I also had to intervene, to stop that awful fate of backyard breeding... But I love em now, so hey ho!!:lol:

:lol:

Neither are neutered and but I am having that done soon so they can live together... wasn't going to keep them long term, was going to try them a forever home... except:roll: Benjamin really has captured my heart:D he is such a love, Luna is a bit mad, but hey she's 6mths so she is still so young!! needless to say they are both here forever:roll: :lol:
Didnt really want anymore, but, I also had to intervene, to stop that awful fate of backyard breeding... But I love em now, so hey ho!!:lol:

They are beautiful, welcome to the failed fostermums club:lol:

They are beautiful, welcome to the failed fostermums club:lol:

Why thankyou;) Something I am proud of at last!!:lol: :lol: They are such poppets, I am quite angry that they were advertised.. but also very pleased that I now have them..:D Everytime I go near Benji he is jumping to me for cuddles and nose rubs and Luna is coming forwards now too!:D

Not quite, Benjamin is an Iron Grey and Luna is a squirrel. Both rare colours - hence the breeders interest.

Glad they're going to live the life of luxury as spoilt pets :D

Thankyou:D I not great with rabbit colouring, still not sure on Sadie's and she is nearly 6years:shock: :lol: I was told Benji is a sooty blue sealpoint and Luna a chinchilla...it doesn't matter though, cos they are gorgeous!!

I am SO happy that you got these totally GORGEOUS buns, and not that breeder!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

And you are SO not alone......I am a card-carrying member of the Failed Fostermums's Club TOO!!!!!:oops: :lol: :lol:

these two are adorable, so glad that you took them on!

i knwo your friend would of been in a position where she just needed soemone to takw them on,a nd alot of people dont realise just what these buns go through, but i'm so glad to hear that little luna wont ahve to go trhough child birth!

Yep 8 wonderful buns!!:D I used to have 14 at one time, all vaccinated and neutered and living in pairs... think I will have to close the doors now before I reach that figure again!:lol:

Back