• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

an idea

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
did post my idea on the last post thread so a couple of you know alread

but was just wondering how feesable it would be and get peoples opinions

at the moment my buns have a 7ft x 7 1/2ft (approx) room with a 4ft triple cage in the room is also their sand pit a large desk for storage and 2 bins for storage

well my idea si (and yes i do sound a little 'mad' ) to make their room more into a 'house' so make like a little feeding station woth food and water bowls but then make it look like kitchen cabinets and walls and stuff. make a 'base' for their tray sort of like they have now but make it look like a bathroom. make a little bed and maybe even a sofa etc :oops: :oops: for storage i was thinking a llowish 4 - 41/2 foot unit with large drawers and a cupboard (probably have to get it made) but them put a rail round the top and a ramp up so it is like a second level bit maybe have their bed up there)

not sure how i would encorporate the sand pit in (maybe swimming pool style :lol: )

but not sure on costs, practicality and if it would actually be better for them or not as that is my number one priority obviously.

any other ideas on how to make the ultimate bunny domain? (want something different, interesting and easy to clean) :D

thanks for listening to me waffle on :D

Back