• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 Boarders

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My friend has been given an internal job transfer for a year ...... to Aus!!! I want her job but instead I get her buns!! Mopsey, Joey and Charlie have come to stay for the 15months til she gets back next Christmas and they arrived last night. They are going to spend their time here with my lot so if you've ever wondered what a bathroom looks like after 18 rabbits have been in there for 18 hours; scroll down!! :lol: :lol: Doesn't half wiff n all!! :rolleyes:

Mopsey, Joey and Charlie

CIMG8807.jpg

My fat fluffs, Apache and the newbies

CIMG8805.jpg

Gotta be quick round here!!!

CIMG8827.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: So you did it then !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: well done !! xx

Last edited:
wow, all your rabbits are so lucky to have an owner like you and to be able to live in such a big herd! :shock:
If you ever wanna bond mine----you are welcome :lol:

You have a huge bathroom to fit 18 bonding rabbits in it!!:lol: Fab photos - I love the one of them with the noses in the veggie trough!!!:love:

I just tried to match the bunnies to your sig - gave up not long after Ginger and the Beatles! :oops: :lol:
How long do they stay in the bathroom for before they go back to their shed? :D

fantastic pics!!! (btw i think you need a couplemore to even it up to 20 ;)

love when they're all in the food bowl....although i notice ginger has stashed some grub for later!!! :lol:

fantastic pics!!! (btw i think you need a couplemore to even it up to 20 ;)

love when they're all in the food bowl....although i notice ginger has stashed some grub for later!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: I think that will do for now!! And yes, Ginger is not daft - she's been living in a group for a while :D

They were in the bathroom for two days Faye, I try and keep them in there for at least that even if it's going well, or until the thumping stops and any niggling agros have pretty much been resolved :)

To be honest my lot are now of the "here we go again, can anyone spot the newbie?" attitude when they end up in the bathroom - it all depends on how the addition(s) deal with the whole thing.

:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: I think that will do for now!! And yes, Ginger is not daft - she's been living in a group for a while :D

They were in the bathroom for two days Faye, I try and keep them in there for at least that even if it's going well, or until the thumping stops and any niggling agros have pretty much been resolved :)

To be honest my lot are now of the "here we go again, can anyone spot the newbie?" attitude when they end up in the bathroom - it all depends on how the addition(s) deal with the whole thing.

awwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back