• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My great news! PHOTO ADDED!

isla

Mama Doe
Well following on from this thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=103615

The convosation went like this
ME:eek:hh before I forget, is there any chance you'd want to sell your bunn, its just that its a nightmare looking for a rescue one and I know you don't like yours.
Her:Yes, my dad was going to put her in free adds.
Me: Oh really? blah blah blah, when can I come get her?
Her: FRIDAY!!

So on friday I will be going to get this poor little bunn. Its just in time to keep her safe away from fireworks, give her some good food and make her happy.

The girl in question did tell me that when she was feeding bunny the other day she put the food in a toilet roll tube so the bunny would haave something to do. I thought that was really sweet, and shows that there is some feelings for the animal.

Last edited:
Brilliant news! :D

I know! It kind of feels like things are ment to be. Like I was planning on helping this bunny, and I sold my drum kit so I'd have extra cash for it, then I was given a 48 inch dog crate for free, then I went to wilkinsons and they had one pack of their vet bed stuff left. All seems a bit like fate really, or too easy to be true, and something will go wrong. Time will tell. And there will be pictures of this lady.

that is fandabbydozey news! so brilliant - and very exciting for you - and the bun even though it doesn't know it yet! :D

I'm picking her up in 45mins, I saw a picture of her, she is a beautiful mis-marked (i think its called) dutch. I putting the finishing touches to her cage at the mo. She has vet bed on the floor, and a really posh cat bed, a litter try, 3 toy some very expencive timothy hay (£9 for 1kg!!!!!) and a sheet chucked over the top of the cage to make it a bit darker in there.

I'm so excited!

So, she's here!

Shes very pretty but a bit of a mess, she has gunk coming out of her eye, but that can be sorted with a quick trip to the vet, I have no idea why her owner would shy shes fat, her shoulders are skinny, think she has fat but no muscle maybe. She has poo on her back feet that looks a bit crusty, her skins a bit red in places, and her poo's are of the squishy kind.

At the mo shes eating loads of hay.

Her water bottle was a whole new shade of green with all the algy on it, and her food bowl was a bit scanky, her hutch was an ok size but dirty.

Not too bad really, nothing a bit of TLC cant fix.

Eeek shes still eating hay, I wish my other 2 ate this much hay, if she eats anymore of it she'll explode surely!!!

I really can't decide on a name foe her, I like Jesse or Millie I think.

Oh I'm so pleased you got her at last :p Sounds like it was just in time too - poor girly :( Hope she's fully fit and healthy soon!

Oh I'm so pleased you got her at last :p Sounds like it was just in time too - poor girly :( Hope she's fully fit and healthy soon!

She will be, I'll put pictures up tomorrow, I don't want to annoy her to much tonight. She still hasn't stopped eating hay! And there is poo everywhere, ahh litter training again!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO glad that you have her now......and I will be looking forward to pics VERY much!!!!!:D :D

Back