• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby boys

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I love them already :love:

This is Flip eating his yummy porridge :lol:

DSC04970.jpg

And just playing in the cage

DSC04972.jpg

DSC04938.jpg

And this little guy doesnt have a name yet, I cant decide on one :oops:

DSC04892.jpg

And with his brother

DSC04928.jpg

DSC04907.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

DSC04916.jpg

DSC05012.jpg

And this is their new cage :D

DSC05035.jpg

Oh wow theyre gorgeous. I had rats as pets in the early 80s. I love their intelligence & their inquisitiveness. We bought a so called male rat & a couple of weeks later he had 15 babies. Amazing did think about calling in the medical community to celebrate the miracle lol. Ratty was my favourite & used to go out with me on my shoulder, I wasnt too popular in the local corner shop :lol:

I told you :evil: they couldnt be as cute as finn...now look what you have gone and done! :lol: you are killing me... I am in :love: going to rat nap off you! :lol:

I told you :evil: they couldnt be as cute as finn...now look what you have gone and done! :lol: you are killing me... I am in :love: going to rat nap off you! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I still think my little Finn is the cutest, but dont tell the others :lol: ;)

Finn is huge now though :shock: :lol:

I put them all into the cage last night and the little ones were playing but Finn just sat there holding onto the bars and looking at me to come out the whole time, he is used to being out the cage all the time when people are around and I felt well bad leaving him :(

awww bless him :( .... its the puppy dog eyes they give... they are such killers with them! :roll: :lol: ...
I am sure he will get used to it and them soon enough though, and when you see them making a big squidgy rat pile then thats enough satisfaction :D

awww bless him :( .... its the puppy dog eyes they give... they are such killers with them! :roll: :lol: ...
I am sure he will get used to it and them soon enough though, and when you see them making a big squidgy rat pile then thats enough satisfaction :D

I know I cant wait to see them all cuddled up together! :D Yep thats the ones :roll: :lol: He looked like he was in rat prison or something. I was like oh I will just bring him out for a tiny cuddle and everyone was like no leave him in there or he wont get used to it :( But I sent them to the shop and got him out for a kiss :oops: :lol:

Babieeeeeeeeees :love: It seems ages since I had little ones ; most of my ratties are adults when I get them. They are stunning, love the colours and markings.
Taz

:lol: :lol: :lol: With the hassle I went through to get them here, im not letting them out of my sight :shock: :lol:

Back