PDA

View Full Version : *whispers*

cheekytikki
31-10-2007, 08:11 PM
what are you getting your buns for christmas???

i have already got mine a huge willow ball and a huge straw ball its a start at least!!

LionheadLuver
31-10-2007, 08:13 PM
It's my girls first christmas, so I'm getting them

- 4 small vine balls
- Willow Tunnel
- Bunny Gift Basket(contains willow chew ring toy, hay, pine cones and the basket)

They are getting a Xmas card made by their mummy too.

Fran
31-10-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm getting my trio one of those cardboard hideouts from the cardboard guy place 'cause they looove cardboard boxes & I think I'll get Rubix & Sophie a Basket of Fun from bunny mail. If Nancy hasn't found a home by then then I think I'll get her some willow balls & a tunnel :D

isla
31-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Abbey is getting a water fountin, because she likes running water, they are getting a hooded litter try (maybe) to share and I'll fine something for Nunzeo, because he doesn't really like anything.

My new bun, when I get her will be getting spayed foe christmas.

Snowflakes mummy
31-10-2007, 09:53 PM
getting spayed for christmas! what a pressie! :lol:
I will be getting a varirety of things of hay experts I am sure - havent thought about christmas yet :lol:

Fran
31-10-2007, 10:06 PM

Was thinking that :lol:

ecudc
31-10-2007, 10:11 PM
A new carboard house.....

I'm hoping someone will buy me a bix pressie that comes in a big carboard box :D

isla
31-10-2007, 10:16 PM

I know, not only that but shell be getting stabbed twice!!! (myxi and vhd jabs!) but on the good side she'll be getting an owner that actually likes her, a nice big cage and lots of hay to eat, toys to play with, fed everyday and clean water, so its not all bad!

LionheadLuver
31-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Mine are hopefully getting spayed before Christmas or just after as well.

donnamt
31-10-2007, 10:35 PM
hopefully a wife bun.... lol