• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad and infuriating

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Someone at school has just asked me if the rabbit run on the drive is for sale. I queried why as I knew they had two sister buns living together and she said she'd lost one of hers when they were at her sisters last week. She said it died from 'being traumatised' by being attacked by her sister's rabbit and the poor thing went into stasis and died :(

So she's buying a baby rabbit to go with the remaining one. I have advised her that they *might* not get along but she's determined they will and 'doesn't want to think about if they don't'

Brick wall here I come :roll:

It drives you mad doesn't it :evil:

I tried to talk someone at work out of buying a rabbit for their 9yr old daughter. When they insisted thats what they wanted i pointed her towards rescues. The next day she bought a baby bun from a pet shop and now a few months on the daughter is terrified of it because its become aggresive.

I know how you feel. Its so sad :(

Back