• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fintan and Jenna - more photos added

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These two sweeties are looking for a new home. Usual story sold as two sisters and 9babies later are replaced with the cuter one. They are nervous but really trying not to be. Underneath they are friendly and inquisitive and a great couple of rabbits to interact with. If you just sit on the floor with them they come over for a sniff and a chew of your jumper but don't yet like being touched! :D They love exploring and their cardboard tunnel has provided hours of entertainment!

Fintan

CIMG8814.jpg

Jenna

CIMG8819.jpg

The two of them together - what you lookin at??

CIMG8823.jpg

CIMG8813.jpg

Last edited:
oooh I've wanted REW uppy eared bunnies for so long now - they are just so lovely :love: Hope they find a forever home soon!

aww they are gorgeous i cant believe someone replacing the older ones with teh cuter baby ones :evil: these two deserve so much better then that hope they find a forever home soon :love:

Bumping these two lovelies up :love: :love:

I am the very lucky foster mummy of Jenna and Fintan and they are in grave danger of being bunny napped if they are not rehomed soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww they are gorgeous i cant believe someone replacing the older ones with teh cuter baby ones :evil: these two deserve so much better then that hope they find a forever home soon :love:

i cant beleive it either.... i cant wait for alvin to be an adult... ive spent most of his babyhood willing him to grow up really big..... dont look like ill get my wish tho hes so small still :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much for fostering them for me Vickie - they are right little characters and home just isn't the same without them!

Back