• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what would you like

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
for christmas santa bun is here please let me know as im a very busy bun this year

ebay014.jpg

ebay008.jpg

my misus is preparing the decorations

ebay025.jpg

ebay027.jpg

ebay024.jpg

ebay020.jpg

Last edited:
awww gorgeous pics im planning on doing some pics like that with my buns they probably wont turn out as good as yours though because mine dont stay still :roll: lol

you have beautiful buns :love:

Dear Santa Bun

For Christmas I would like only large hutches to be sold in this world and all pet shop and breeders to stop selling buns to people unless they have given 1months notice of their intention to obtain any small animal. I would also like all manufactures to give 10 days notice that they will not be making or distributing any more mix types of feed and all hay to be just delicious that dried pellets are not eaten by any rabbit.

I would also like that horrid disease myxie to disappear along with VHD and EC. For snuffles and malocclusion to become unknown problems in the rabbit world.

PS I think your outfit is great, please tell the misses that it is a little early to start decorating!

Dear Santa Bun

What I want most of all is for my 2 girls Pipkin & Lucky to get on. Im fed up with having to get between them whenever we meet.

Luv

Munch

Dear Santa Bun

For Christmas I would like only large hutches to be sold in this world and all pet shop and breeders to stop selling buns to people unless they have given 1months notice of their intention to obtain any small animal. I would also like all manufactures to give 10 days notice that they will not be making or distributing any more mix types of feed and all hay to be just delicious that dried pellets are not eaten by any rabbit.

I would also like that horrid disease myxie to disappear along with VHD and EC. For snuffles and malocclusion to become unknown problems in the rabbit world.

PS I think your outfit is great, please tell the misses that it is a little early to start decorating!

:lol: :lol: :lol: those wishes go for me too! Although I don't mind if the decorations go up a little early and as for the gorgeous hunk modelling this years furry hat you are stunning! Very luckie 'misses':lol:

Back