• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Tess Have Some Vibes Please-U/D She's OK :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tess has had 2 episodes of stasis over the last few weeks. The most recent one being on Monday. Even though she is a good hay eater and has no other signs of Dental problems I suspected that her teeth were the primary cause og her GI motility problems. Christobel checked Tess's teeth just now and said that Tess's molars are growing almost horizontally :shock: :cry:
Needless to say Tess is now having her very first Dental. She is such a timid wee Bun and I hope her friend Stanley being with her will help.

Picture1101.jpg

Roll on 2pm when I can call to see how Tess is

Janex

Last edited:
Tess got through her Dental OK :)
Donna says there was a really big spur on one of Tess's molars but thankfully it had not yet started to dig into her cheek/tongue.

Christobel said she wants to get a sort of fibre-optic camera thingy to take piccies of the Bunny Dentals she does. She says she worries some clients may feel they are being conned as their Bun may have presented with GI stasis and not had any obvious previous signs of Dental probs. Christobel says photos of the clients Bunnies' teeth might be help people understand how a problem in a Bun's mouth can cause symptoms in their tum!!

Janex

Glad she's okay. The photos sounds like a good idea - not only to prove they're not beig conned, but also for people like me who don't know what to look for. I mainly keep an eye on whether they are eating etc., and hope for the best. Touch wood - so far my 2 seem okay

Tess got through her Dental OK :)
Donna says there was a really big spur on one of Tess's molars but thankfully it had not yet started to dig into her cheek/tongue.

Christobel said she wants to get a sort of fibre-optic camera thingy to take piccies of the Bunny Dentals she does. She says she worries some clients may feel they are being conned as their Bun may have presented with GI stasis and not had any obvious previous signs of Dental probs. Christobel says photos of the clients Bunnies' teeth might be help people understand how a problem in a Bun's mouth can cause symptoms in their tum!!

Janex

Glad she is fine, good idea that Christobel has about the fibre-optic camera :D

Back