• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Product Review: Supreme Science AntiBac+ Tea Tree & Eucalyptus

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
This is an antibacterial spray, it has a pump action lid which creates a contiuous fine spray, rather than the standard splurt of most sprays...
Great odour elimination, insect repellent & lasts a lot longer than a standard bottle of spray (so don't be put off by price)
I found some in my local pet shop, but they do now stock it at Bunny Basics :D

http://www.bunnybasics.net/new-supreme®-science-antibac-tea-tree-eucalyptus-p-1030.html

"Scientifically proven, kills bacteria on contact, eliminates all unpleasant odours, deters flies and mosquitoes, safe for use around all small animals, convenient application."

:thumb: thumbs up from me!

I have been using this for a few months now for piggies and also bunnies.
Think it is fab:D

What do you use it on? Please keep in mind that tea tree oil is actually poisonous! It should not be used on anything that an animal might lick, including their skin as I know some "natural" animal skin treatments contain it. I've seen quite a few warnings about it for cats but not as many bunny people seem to know. If it's very dilute in this spray then it might not have much of an effect, but better safe than sorry. I'll stick with bleach on things I can rinse off well and vinegar on those I can't. Bleach is what we used to clean counters at the blood lab I used to work in and also by the local shelter to clean everything- very very effective as proven by lab tests! You just can't have the animal near while cleaning and you have to rinse it really well.

Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it's safe!

How is tea tree poisonous?
I have used it on my bun previously with no ill effdects?
I use tea tree for everything actually!

What do you use it on? Please keep in mind that tea tree oil is actually poisonous! It should not be used on anything that an animal might lick, including their skin as I know some "natural" animal skin treatments contain it. I've seen quite a few warnings about it for cats but not as many bunny people seem to know. If it's very dilute in this spray then it might not have much of an effect, but better safe than sorry. I'll stick with bleach on things I can rinse off well and vinegar on those I can't. Bleach is what we used to clean counters at the blood lab I used to work in and also by the local shelter to clean everything- very very effective as proven by lab tests! You just can't have the animal near while cleaning and you have to rinse it really well.

Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it's safe!

I am sceptical as to whether it will kill the rabbit nasties that Virkon etc. do. However, I can't see that it's poisonous to buns as it's in a whole heap of rabbit products http://www.seapets.co.uk/view-products/category/418.html

Back