• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this????

I don't think its as big as it could be.

I saw one of these in pampurred pets of all places

whwen i first saw it and the sizes i thought ''oooo wow'', but i'm still thinkin the giant happy hutch combo is the best available.....

I expect some buns wouldn't like the ramp :?

Wouldn't know until you'd bought it I guess, then you're a bit stuck :lol:

This looks like a good size indoor hutch to me! It's exellent when you have a pair of housebuns who can only run around when you are at home, that way they still have enough space to do some binkies while you are at work or sleeping and let them run free when at home. It is a bit comparable with what I have at home, only our run isn't fixed.

For outside use without another area to run, it's to small I think...

6 x 3 x 4 sounds big but when you work it out the total run is 6 x 3 which is a little small for a pair of buns. 6 x 4 would be ok. The sheltered space is about 2 x 3 foot which is inadequate. the height is 4 foot, looking at the area which is a double storey that makes the sheltered area adequate height, but the area under the sheltered bit will be about 18 inches which for adult up eared rabbits of a normal size is lacking and will not allow them to stretch up without touching with their ears..

still the happy hutch giant combo for me then! :D and hooray, the websites back up! it seemed to crash after 10pm last night

I saw one of these at Glee Exhibition at the NEC a month ago. It really isnt that big :shock: I was shocked at its actual size after seeing the ebay piccie :shock:

Back