• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia and her tunnel

capel

Warren Veteran
If you look at the 5th pic you can see her nibbled eartips.I'm pretty sure the guinea pig did that. When Karen and I went to collect her she didn't move at all in the hutch while the piggies were rampaging around her. She really did look frightened.
What's this, mum?
DSC03032.jpg

I think I'll investigate
DSC03043.jpg

It's a bit awkward but I think I can just about manage to turn round in here:
DSC03040.jpg

Yep ....managed that:
DSC03034.jpg

DSC03035.jpg

Look! I've got a jingly ball as well!! BUT ..I don't like it in my bed, so I chuck it out whenever I can!
DSC03029.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

AWWWWWW great pics H. :love:

I just remembered I have a few on my phone of F and B and Nia from the other day!:D I have a rrrreaaallllly cute one of Nia poking her head out of the tunnel. Will get G to send them to email so I can put them on here! ... I don't know how you do it... :oops:

I thought I noticed in a previous pic, her nibbled ear.... hmm it does look suspiciously like piggy nibbles in the close up.... bless her.:love:

Never noticed her ears :shock: poor girl no wonder she hasn't missed the piggies if they'd been chewing on her ears ...She's a lovely girl :love: :love:.

I'm really pleased about that first pic because it shows that she is weight -bearing on those back legs at last!! She's got thighs!!!!:lol:

Back