• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mix breeds!

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Figured I'd make a post about this too... I'm pretty sure plenty of you must have a mix breed or two somewhere. :D
Please tell what they are mixed of if you know...if you don't...well, just pictures are great too :lol: And who cares what breed they are? As long as they are of the species Oryctolagus Cuniculus (the european/domestic rabbit) anything goes!
Me? I've got Zakura the Killer Rabbit. 50% lop dwarf. 50% netherland dwarf....these are the two I'm sure of, yet her mom is faaaaar above the recommended weight for Norwegian show lops (then again due to the breed's popularity you do get many that aren't breed very selectively) and her father...well, he was a bit over the recommended weight.
Prettyface.jpg

Almostsleeping.jpg

Zakura-willyouquitthat.jpg

Zakuraistolen3.jpg

If you ask me she's got the ears of her mother (the lop) but standing. :D
This is where she came from:
Rambo_and_Little_Girl_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The netherland is Rambo, the lop "dwarf" has the ironic name "Litjpia" or Little Girl...she was small when they got her:oops: My friend owns/owned her.

Now its your turn to post pictures of your wonderful little mixies:D

These are my twins:

IMGP1747.jpg

Just Merlot:

IMGP1743.jpg

They are the result from an accident between 2 rabbits from a breeder who does shows with them.

Their mother looks like this:
Renard-havane.jpg

This picture (as the next) is not from the actual mother, but just the breed. It is a Swiss fox-rabbit colour Havanne

Their father is a Doré de saxe or Sachsengold and looks like this:

Dore-de-saxe.jpg

Back