• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby..a solo housebun.has a home!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the gorgeous Libby
Libsa.jpg

She originally came to us after surviving a fox attack in which her partner was killed:cry:
She was rehomed but would not accept her new owners rabbit and so was returned .
She was then rehomed again and was kept for 18 months by her next owner before being returned once more....
Her last owner said she had attacked another rabbit and Libby was described when being handed back in as a "rottweiller" who they "were glad to see the back of" :cry:
She went to Carol AKA fourlittlepaws for fostering and indeed for the first week or so was VERY frightened and head-shy..she would lunge and bite...
however..thanks to lots of TLC from Carol she is now a loving little bunny who just needs a permanent home.
You can see from this pic that she is fine to handle..Carol even kisses her nose! and I spent time with Libby today including cuddles and she is a darling:D
Libsc.jpg

we would like to see Libby go to a knowledgable home where she will be loved for the rest of her life. She is best not to go with other buns so on this occasion we will let her go as a solo bun..we would like her new owner to be at home most of the time and although Libby would love time in a house she does enjoy her time grazing so would need a secure outdoor run.

Can you give this 5 year old girl the home and love she deserves ?
please pm me or ring 0116 2869887 if you can
Libsb.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Libby, it's bad enough having just the first event happen, but so sad that she has had a series of unfortunate incidents :cry: I really hope she finds a perfect home where she can form a strong bond with her new owners and live happily for the rest of her life.

Poor Libby, it's bad enough having just the first event happen, but so sad that she has had a series of unfortunate incidents :cry: I really hope she finds a perfect home where she can form a strong bond with her new owners and live happily for the rest of her life.

yep poor girl has travelled a bit!:( as you know the first person to adopt her didn't give her up easily and would have kept her if she'd bonded..

Is there someone for this lovely lady?

Hi,
I am Libbys Foster Mum and I just want to say she is the loveliest little bunster. She is so easy to bond with. All she needs is to know is that she is wanted and loved. She craves gentle attention. She is an energetic little bunster and as Jill said she loves to be around you in the house, but she loves her run where she can hop onto a box and hop in her tunnel she never stops. She loves her food too. She has had a sad life and didn't deserve what she has been through. I hope someone falls in love with her because she would make someone a lovely companion.
Carol

Back