• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

space for 3 buns?

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
hyperthetically speaking, coz I can't afford to get one right now but....

If I were to get another bun to join my two what would be the minimum hutch size, we have a 6x3x2.5 run which I have now decided to give them access to 24/7, they also come into the house for a couple of hours every evening and more at the weekend as there is more space for them to run around and for us to interact with them. They have a two storey hutch which isn't quite as big as I thought it was but they spend so much time in the house I don't think it matters. Would I need to get a bigger hutch and run if I were to get another bun?

Also I am trying to persuade Sean to get a good gate and fence so that in the summer I can let them run around the entire garden when I am out there to watch them (garden is small but sufficient).

So basically after all that waffle! do I have enough space for another one?

Helen x

Its just over 4x2x2 which is why I have decided to give them access to the run 24/7 and am also going to try my hand at extending it as soon as I can coz I know the ramp takes up some of that space too

Hutch would definatly need to be bigger .
for 3 buns i would say AT LEAST 6 x 2 x 2 even with the run attached

they need space to keep warn and dry in wet cold weather.

Back